We are looking for a fun, hardworking Digital Media Coordinator to handle our social media and company marketing. Digital Media Coordinator responsibilities include creating and posting content on various platforms, interacting with the digital community, creating both digital and print graphics, and more. To be successful in this role, you should be able to create high quality content while managing competing priorities and staying up to date on marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will create the digital presence of the company and drive business.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Posting content on various platforms and monitoring all social media content
- Tracking the performance of digital campaigns
- Up to date with technologies used in social media
- Tracking customer engagement and answering questions
- Interacting with digital community
- Establishing relationships/networks of influencers on social media
- Create print graphics, posters, signage, etc.
- Work with various partners to spread information about the company.
- General reporting and compliance
- Maintain budget and plan accordingly
- Reporting weekly to management.
- 3+ years demonstrable experience in digital/social marketing
- Passion for craft beer and experience in beer community
- Direct experience with influencer campaigns and influencer management.
- Deep understanding of social media and digital channels, as well as their associated audiences and platform limitations
- Experience developing and managing both paid and organic content
- Well versed in creating varied content types including, but not limited to: short-form social posts, gifs, videos, and visual storytelling through graphics and photos
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Inherent interest in cultural trends, curiosity about consumer behavior, and passion for high-quality, mold-breaking creative
- Entrepreneurial and creative thinker with the ability to make progress in the face of ambiguity
- Good eye for photography
- Organized, efficient, and motivated self-starter
- Mastery of Adobe Suite, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and Google Docs, Slides and Sheets
Certificates and Licenses:
- Food handlers card
- Cicerone certificate
- OLCC license
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 15-25 Hours Per Week
Covid-19 vaccination required for employment and in house Covid-19 policy